hoosier stickers for tires??

Talk About Building Sprint Car Models Here

Moderator: sigmaman

10Dracing

hoosier stickers for tires??

Post by 10Dracing »

Hey guys, I'm new here. First post. Working on a build for my buddy (my first one). I'm using a 1/18 model made by R&R, and creating the decals using Photoshop and waterslide decal paper. My question is: The tires come blank, so is there a place I could find the Hoosier labels for them, or has anyone made their own using waterslide and put them on the tires? Thanks guys

s29

Re: hoosier stickers for tires??

Post by s29 »

Patto's place has tyre decals, pretty sure he has a sheet with a variety of different manufacturers on it

10Dracing

Post by 10Dracing »

Thanks s29, he had full sheets of Hoosier but said the 1/18th scales aren't available

s29

Post by s29 »

That's odd he usually prints as orders are made, have not purchased any tyre decals from him but just bought 2 sets of aussie wingless decals in 1/18 scale but they were the peel and stick type, perhaps he has no decal paper to do 1/18 sheets they are fairly large

10Dracing

Post by 10Dracing »

Okay thanks! I'll check back soon. Maybe they will have some!

Joe

Post by Joe »

I can print you some white hoosier on my alps. It hates colors right now but my white prints out great. How many sets do you want?
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

s29

Post by s29 »

Joe wrote:I can print you some white hoosier on my alps. It hates colors right now but my white prints out great. How many sets do you want?
Joe I would love a sheet of 1/18 and a sheet of 1/24 if that's not to much trouble mate, can I shoot you a pm with my email address for a paypal request to get a couple sets sent to me

10Dracing

Post by 10Dracing »

Thanks Joe and everyone who responded, I ended up buying some off of GWP I believe it was