KASEY KAHNE PARTS

Resin, Aluminum etc

Moderator: sigmaman

chris coller

Re: KASEY KAHNE PARTS

Post by chris coller »

It's all in the works. I will try and make it that the tail tank is one of his next projects. Thanks for your interest. Not sure where he is on the tires.

flying185

Post by flying185 »

Is there something special about resin tanks that I'm missing? I use the kit tanks and think they look great.

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

I think the the tanks they are using now are even a bit smaller than that. I agree they do look good out of the box though.

s29

Post by s29 »

Randy23 wrote:Chris thanks for the link man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a place to get the tires I need for my sprint car builds. Now if someone would just make resin tail tanks and sprint car type engines we could almost build a complete car from scratch.
mate where have you been hiding,take a closer look on the forum buddy at some of the builds and read what people are posting, i am i no way trying to promote them but the parts box have been doing all of those parts you mentioned for quite a while now, there are numerous scratch built builds using the parts from them :?

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

:D Love those new bits , no way could i make them so a BIG THANKS to you Chris and your buddy who have made these possible . Can i get them posted to Australia ?

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

s29 wrote:
Randy23 wrote:Chris thanks for the link man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a place to get the tires I need for my sprint car builds. Now if someone would just make resin tail tanks and sprint car type engines we could almost build a complete car from scratch.
mate where have you been hiding,take a closer look on the forum buddy at some of the builds and read what people are posting, i am i no way trying to promote them but the parts box have been doing all of those parts you mentioned for quite a while now, there are numerous scratch built builds using the parts from them :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

Competition is always good. These parts will be available in the states and I'm sure the folks in New Zealand and Australia are welcome to them as well. Check out the link if you guys are into dirt modifieds from 60's to the early 80's. www.bigdonkeyresin.com

flying185

Post by flying185 »

I just got my hood set in the mail and they are very very nice. I can't wait to see what else you two produce.

Joe

Post by Joe »

can he do accutrate front tires? I'll use the kit rears all day long, but cant stand the ribbed fronts.
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

I'm glad you like your parts. I will contact Larry and see what else he is working on in the next few days. Tires are an important part and will push for them next. Joe can you PM me your mailing address. Seems the envelope you sent got tossed out.