KASEY KAHNE PARTS

Resin, Aluminum etc

Moderator: sigmaman

Robbie27

Re: KASEY KAHNE PARTS

Post by Robbie27 »

Chris..... your a tosser!! there is no "pissing match" going on thanks... your the one that got on here sprooking how your a contest builder and wanted acuracy and quality... sure the quality looks great but the way the hood looks is just wrong.... so if you cannot handle criticism don't talk yourself up.... I also have done a hood and front nose piece for the older Kahne cars and know how much work it is to scratch build!! so don't talk down to me like I don't know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

Why make comments? I am not making the masters, simply input for the caster. If you are making comments on something that effects your friends business as you made reference to in my other post, then it's not criticism. It is either jealousy or envy. Let it go maybe both of you guys (meaning the guy casting these parts) could learn from one another. Don't turn it into something it's not.
Anyway the hood has been made to fit almost if not flush. I posted the prototype pics. I was made aware of this just about a half hour ago. So the price will be $12 for all 4 pieces plus shipping. If I can find the updated pics I will post them. Here is the link for the parts www.bigdonkeyresins.com. You may just have to email him about the parts because he will not have them posted up on his site yet.

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

Joe

Post by Joe »

OK lets drop it and build some models!
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

You got it Joe :)

s29

Post by s29 »

beautifully clean cast parts for sure mate, but without starting a war between the dedicated customers of the various after market casters out there ( no favouritism from me towards any ) those side covers dont look like anything i have seen on sprintcars in the pits of my local speedway, all the side covers i have seen are like the style in the available kits, not complete one piece units, they have a top right and left side set of arm covers and smaller lower leg covers for right and left sides, and also a one piece wrap around fire wall cover, are they a new design i have not seen before, i have seen the hood and nose on a car before and they look great, i have a keen eye for detail and my curiosity is in top gear, regards s 29

smoke fan

Post by smoke fan »

These parts look Great! I'll be gettiing some, for me its way esier to buy something like this would be way easier for me than trying to scratch something(admittably I suck in that department,lol) Looking forward to the J&J hood and other odds and ends
Grant

flying185

Post by flying185 »

It looks great to me. Much more accurate than something I could scratch build. I just sent a email to order one.

chris coller

Post by chris coller »

s29 wrote:beautifully clean cast parts for sure mate, but without starting a war between the dedicated customers of the various after market casters out there ( no favouritism from me towards any ) those side covers dont look like anything i have seen on sprintcars in the pits of my local speedway, all the side covers i have seen are like the style in the available kits, not complete one piece units, they have a top right and left side set of arm covers and smaller lower leg covers for right and left sides, and also a one piece wrap around fire wall cover, are they a new design i have not seen before, i have seen the hood and nose on a car before and they look great, i have a keen eye for detail and my curiosity is in top gear, regards s 29
It's okay. Here in the states the cars have different body panels on them. Depending on the manufacture or the driver preference. I go to Williams Grove and Lincoln along with Joe Sander and this is where the reference has come from. Just depends on the car you are looking to build. Larry will be looking into doing more body panels in the future. I will try and keep up with what he is doing and keep you guys informed.

Randy23

Post by Randy23 »

Chris thanks for the link man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a place to get the tires I need for my sprint car builds. Now if someone would just make resin tail tanks and sprint car type engines we could almost build a complete car from scratch.
Randy

Visit my page for axles and chassis drawings

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Robco ... 6099865997