September update at ovaltrackmodels/SPRINT GRAPHIX

Everything to do with Sprint Car Decals

Moderator: sigmaman

mrnascar

September update at ovaltrackmodels/SPRINT GRAPHIX

Post by mrnascar »

Latest update has been posted to ovaltrackmodels. Thanks everyone for your patience, as I took the summer off once again.

As promised, SPRINT/BULLRING GRAPHIX are back up and running as of this week. I just finished posting an update to the BULLRING page, the SPRINT GRAPHIX page, and added new work from 9 builders.

There are 9 new SPRINT GRAPHIX offerings, 7 of them are from the 8 sheets Joe sent me a few weeks back, and they look great! I also have added two that I designed myself, which have been built nicely by Greg at Patti's Collectables.

Mark Jeffries and Michael Pulley have built two of the latest BULLRING offerings, plus there are 7 more new listings with builds in process, but we are releasing them for sale in advance of their completion. A bit of a change from our normal process... but there are a few being held back for later...

Chuck Poi, Mark Johnson and Bill Pendleton are back with some really interesting earlier NASCAR, and JR Sealey, Jeff Morrow and Michael Desmarais (new to ovaltrackmodels) contribute some nicely-done more current offerings.

So, settle in and check it all out at OVALTRACKMODELS.com!!

http://www.ovaltrackmodels.com/