- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 pm
- Location: mcsherrystown,pa
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:43 pm
- Location: Ocean Grove, Victoria, Australia
Cool Builds , Love the #2...
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 pm
- Location: Korumburra, Victoria, Australia
Nice builds. Love the 57 Chev
s29 sprintcar fan
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am
top stuff mate, they look wild, i am with Hursty I love the 57 as well, well done
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 am
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
excellent work they look great. the 57 looks great as does the mustang.
Real men still play in the dirt.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 am
- Location: SOUTHEASTERN INDIANA
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
great looking mods! Love the Mustang!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm
- Location: TACOMA, WA (the WET side)
All of those cars look cool. I'm with Smoke...the Stang looks really good.
BACK IT IN TO WIN
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:24 pm
- Location: Adelaide,South Australia
Nice work Greg. Great to have more of this stuff here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests