Tony Stewert Rocket Latemodel chassis....

Moderator: sigmaman

Dirt Demon

Re: Tony Stewert Rocket Latemodel chassis....

Post by Dirt Demon »

well I got a bit more done this weekend........ dry sump tank in, fuel cell in, and started on the engine and tranny !

slowly taking shape!

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

HOLY COW !!!!!!I can't believe what I'm seeing, this is Crazy!!!!!! this Build is coming along so Fast, and it's so Awesome looking, everything about this Build is So Clean and Neat,
I haven't seen even one error!!!!!! BILL your a super amazing builder!!!!!!
I really am Lost for Word's, I think that I've said it all !!!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!!

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Just sitting back and enjoying the ride with this build ..

Joe

Post by Joe »

Cant believe you're going to hide that piece of art by putting a body on it!
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

I said same thing Joe, But wait until you see the Body, it is really going to be a very Hard to make a Call on this one, Dirt Demon is doing a Awesome job on this Latemodel, but a Great Man has Made very Awesome Vynls for this Body, his name is John Strycharske his Awesome Workmanship in his Field is second to none.
I believe that he's on this Forum under the name of harske!

Dirt Demon

Post by Dirt Demon »

Well guys, It was a productive day..... I got some more done.......here's where we stand now! ;)

enjoy!!!! :D

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

Fantastic work DD!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard these things are and you have excelled on this project!!!!! 8-)

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

To everyone on this Forum, now you'll all have to Agree with me, with everything that I have been saying about Dirt Demon, now he himself is not saying it, but he is Proveing it in every picture that he has taken, would you all Agree with me?
Dirt Demon and I , talked on the Phone last night, he told me that he'd knock my Sock's of once again, and did he Ever, I'm totally Shocked at this Very AWESOME BUILD!
This Latemodel, doesn't even look like a Model Car, it looks Real, and when I first asked William to make me a Chassis, I never thought that it would come any were's close to this, with all of the Detail's and so much more, more then I could ever imagine, he's going to take it to it's first Show today as a work in progress, I know that it will bring home a Award.
Once more, I know I've said this many many times, Dirt Demon is a Artist, and his Workmanship is Second to None!!!
I must acknowledge, some of the people that I got parts from, First off is William Chick, the (Artist,) then Michael Crowley (Brass Photo Etch) Scale Repros (Aluminum Wheel Covers) JB-Hobbies (Aluminum Shocks) then there's Harske the(Vynil Wrap) that hasn't been seen yet, and Evergreen (Plastic Rod's) and if there's anyone else that I forgot, but the MAIN PERSON is William (Dirt Demon) for his Talent, Kindness, and most of all His Friendship, he's like a Second Son to me, but I also have to Put my Real Son, into this Post for he too like William is self Taught, My Son learned to Play the Drum's by going into our Garage with a Whit a Plastic Bucket and his Boom Box and played to the Music, we as Father and Son made Models together,we Raced with the NR/CTPA for Years, he was a Champion there, a Great Painter, and is the same age as William,so I'm the Luckiest Old Man ever.
Having People around me like these makes me feel very Special, thank You Gentlemen, for being my Friend's and for Sharing so much with me,my Son is now the Greatist Drumer that I have ever heard, and he also Designs 3D Cars for His Racing Game.
bubba930

Randy23

Post by Randy23 »

I dont know, this build just leaves me speechless. I can only aspire to build to this degree of detail. I think Bubba has said it better than I can, and I hope to hear about the show soon too.
Randy

Visit my page for axles and chassis drawings

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Robco ... 6099865997

smoke fan

Post by smoke fan »

Thats just to unreal to have all that detail in it, and all look so real! super clean building and tremendus use and melding of all these parts
Grant