Tony Stewert Rocket Latemodel chassis....

Moderator: sigmaman

Geoff

Re: Tony Stewert Rocket Latemodel chassis....

Post by Geoff »

Think I might just sit back and enjoy this Master piece being assembled , you are very talented ..

Dirt Devil

Post by Dirt Devil »

Fantastic looking build, its really taking shape.
Image Real men still play in the dirt.

Novamodeler3

Post by Novamodeler3 »

Dirt Demon wrote:a little update on the build.......... I have the front end close to being completed. the rear end housing is all built. I got the lift bar done, the 5 wide hubs ,with the rotors, and calipers built. the tires stenciled and done. Almost ready for some paint! :o

still have a long way to go! :shock: :o :shock:

Absolutely incredible work! After I got profiecient at the sprint cars, I tried my hand at a DLM. Wouldnt hold a candle to the work seen here. Very clean, neat and well done. The patience and talent displayed is awesome. Outstanding!

But, I hate to take away from the build, but I had to quote this and point out those jack stands.. I got the biggest kick outta those things! Very cool display and build. Great work!

-Justin
Your first source for 1/25 scale Sprint Car Chassis and Bodies
http://www.southwestscalechassis.com
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestScaleChassis
http://www.twitter.com/SWScaleChassis
Instagram- @sprintbuilder

Dirt Demon

Post by Dirt Demon »

thanks for all the kind words guys! I finally got some paint on this thing! I also got the rear end, and brake rotors and hubs painted. just a little update ;)

I still have such a long way to go, but I'm getting there! :D

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

I woke this Morning, sat with my Dear Wife had morning Coffee, then as I do everyday I come to Computer to checkout what's new, and I got Shock of my Life when I saw what Dirt Demon had done since the last time that we talked.
There it was A Beautiful Chassis Built by Dirt Demon but now it was sporting a Bright Red Paint Job, then the Rear End, the Hub's all in Color, WOW. what a Fantastic Job.
This looks so Real, and what a Modeler, this being his First ever Late Model Dirt Car, I'm so very Proud to be able to call Dirt Demon, (BILL) my Friend, he's making me feel really Awesome because he's doing this for me, and with all the attention to Detail that could be done to a Project like this, I know that this Car will be a Real Show Winner, I'm going to put it in a Place of Honor!
I'll have a Brass Plate made Showing the Bill Chick Built This Really Fantastic Car, I sure when Dirt Demon takes some Pictures that it will be a Cover Car, of course Tony Stewart will get Pictures of it!!

Joe

Post by Joe »

Man that thing is nuts. Helluva job!
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

Dirt Demon

Post by Dirt Demon »

here's a few more updated pics!

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

I'VE BEEN TELLING THE DIRT DEMON JUST HOW GOOD HE IS, NOW I NEED EVERYONE OF YOU HELP ME CONVINCE HIM THAT THIS IS ONE AWESOME BUILD THAT WERE ALL WATCHING, THIS BUILD IS WORKED ON ONLY AFTER FINISHING HIS DAY JOB, WHICH HE ALSO WORK'S ON SATURDAY, THIS IS HIS FIRST EVER LATEMODEL DIRT CAR BUILD.
I'M SURE THAT TONY STEWART HIMSELF WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THIS CREATION.
THE DIRT DEMON. IS THE KINDNESS MAN THAT I HAVE EVER MET, I HAD GREAT FRIEND'S IN THE CORPS, BUT BILL IS NOW MY GREATEST FRIEND EVER, HE'S POURING HIS BLOOD AND SWEAT INTO THIS ENORMOUS BUILD!
i ALSO HAVE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO DIRT MODELERS FOR HAVING SUCH AWSOME PARTS, SO THAT BILL IS ABLE TO DO THIS KIND OF WORHMANSHIP.
BUBBA930 aka MIKE AKAI

Randy23

Post by Randy23 »

Well Bubba I have to agree with you, this is a totally sick with detail build !!!! I am sure Michael will want it in his gallery and they will want it here too. As for me I want to get into a driving suit and grab a brain bucket, everything looks like it will actually work !
Randy

Visit my page for axles and chassis drawings

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Robco ... 6099865997

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

Randy this as much fun for me as if I was watching my Son Drive a Radio Controlled 1/10 Scale Monster Truck, or his 12th Scale Modified, or his Sprint Car, That was so much pleasure that my chest stuck way out, He had a Great Talent for Building as well, then he started to take a White Plastic Pail out to the Garage, and his Boom Box, he taugh hisself how to play the Drums, and now he's the Greatest Drummer that I've ever heard! he play's in many groups around his Home Town, and once in a great while they come here, then my Wife and I get to watch him Play.
The Band that he's in Won the Award for Best Live Band last year, the Group name is Hogtown Packing Company, so his Fantastic Building turned into a Fantastic Drummer.
I really miss those day's that we Traveled around to Race, he was Champion back then, as he is today.
Both he and Bill are the same age, I do believe that's why Bill and I have got along so well.
Bill's Family Rock's while my Family Rock's & Roll's.