- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:17 pm
- Location: Indiana
Ive had this one started/stalled fror a long time!
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 pm
- Location: Korumburra, Victoria, Australia
pic no worky.... ?
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am
- Location: Sydney Australia
Slammin!! needs a top fuel HEMI peeking out the hood Joe
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm
- Location: Living in Saint John, Indiana
I think a 572 under the Hood would do the Trick, that Road Hugger is going to be Sweet.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest