Saville@Oskaloosa

Anything Goes, but Keep It Clean

Moderator: sigmaman

Leon Coleman

Saville@Oskaloosa

Post by Leon Coleman »

H All,

Just a quick one guys, just thought I'd advertise my boy Glen Saville finished 9th in the B-Main as Oskaloosa driving Lynton Jeffrey's #12 eagle.

This is his second drive in the US this year after finishing 12th in an A-Main at Husets a few months back, driving under Lynton's name!

Hopefully, there are more drives to come!

Cheers...Leon :D

s29 sprintcar fan

Re: Saville@Oskaloosa

Post by s29 sprintcar fan »

good to hear another aussie having a go in the U.S, am slowly putting my Saville car together Leon to get those decals you made me stuck to it will post up some progress when i get a bit more done regards s29

Hursty

Post by Hursty »

BRILLIANT! That boy has some talent! :)

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

:D Good to hear , maybe if Leon was over there in is corner he may of finished higher up the order ;) ;)

Leon Coleman

Post by Leon Coleman »

s29 sprintcar fan wrote:good to hear another aussie having a go in the U.S, am slowly putting my Saville car together Leon to get those decals you made me stuck to it will post up some progress when i get a bit more done regards s29
Look forward to seeing it mate.... it's pretty cool having someone else other than me build our car :) Glen will wonder why anyone other than me would want to.LOL

Leon Coleman

Post by Leon Coleman »

Geoff wrote::D Good to hear , maybe if Leon was over there in is corner he may of finished higher up the order ;) ;)
I helped get him his first A-Main win at TPCR and 3rd in the track championship there but in the land of sprintcars, little old me aint gonna get the job done. :D Everyone is in town for the nationals so he was politely flogged by Outlaws, Allstars and ASCS drivers! Thanks for the vote of confidence though Geoff.