Moderator: sigmaman

Robbie27

Re: New Steve Kinser Kit Announcement!

Post by Robbie27 »

Might have to be me when mine arrive next week and finally get one finished :P

s29

Post by s29 »

[quote="Robbie27"]Might have to be me when mine arrive next week and finally get one finished :P[/quo
ok but i wont hold you to your statement mate LOL, (definately wont be me) not at the pace i build anyway , mine are in the mail from the states as i write, nothing against the great man on the box but the kits i get are all ear marked for builds of drivers from our own great country when i get to them, i got so many WIP's i dont know when that will happen though :D

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

:lol: I wont hold me to it either :lol:

s29

Post by s29 »

oh yes! thankyou postie, five new Kinser kits through the door this morning, time to start chopping some styrene again :D :D :D

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

Dang it!! still waiting for mine :)

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee :D free plug coming up.... philshobbies, Fort Wayne Indiana on ebay.. cheap as heck and had them in under a week to Australia!!!! 2 new Kinser kits sealed :D :D :D :D

s29

Post by s29 »

Robbie27 wrote:Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee :D free plug coming up.... philshobbies, Fort Wayne Indiana on ebay.. cheap as heck and had them in under a week to Australia!!!! 2 new Kinser kits sealed :D :D :D :D
now we have to get crackin and turn them into something special Robbie, i know my first one will be another south aussie, when i finally get to it :D

Joe

Post by Joe »

Robbie27 wrote:Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee :D free plug coming up.... philshobbies, Fort Wayne Indiana on ebay.. cheap as heck and had them in under a week to Australia!!!! 2 new Kinser kits sealed :D :D :D :D
I used to buy RC stuff from Phils every once in a while. Bout an hour to the east of me.
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

I have some Saldana sheets coming from joe buddy :D :D :D NUFF SAID :lol: great service from Phils Joe, the 2 kits cost me the same as 1 would have here in Aus from the LHS ;) he seems to have more in stock as well.....

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

:D Thats who i brought mine from also . Cheap price for the kit , cheap and fast postage , highly recomended ;) .