Surgery Update

Anything Goes, but Keep It Clean

Moderator: sigmaman

Joe

Surgery Update

Post by Joe »

Hey everyone, this is Joe's wife Alicia. Just wanted to give a quick update. Surgery went well. Took a little longer then expected due to lots of scar tissue from previous surgeries. Dr is hopeful that this will help with the pain in his back and numbness in his legs, but we won't be able to know for certain until approx 1 month post-op, due to the actual healing process from the surgery itself. Joe is resting comfortably now but will have a rough few weeks ahead of him. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers...they really mean alot!!!!
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

Scott.W

Re: Surgery Update

Post by Scott.W »

Praying for a speedy recovery!

dirtnonwingfan

Post by dirtnonwingfan »

Good news! Thank you for taking the time to do an update for us. It is greatly appreciated. Thoughts and prayers for Joe's recovery.

Frank Daigh

clavender

Post by clavender »

Once again I'm pushing the invisable like button !!!! :)

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

I want Thank you for Joe's update, mMMy Prayers will following him through his recovery, they also have you in them as well !!
He's going to be just Fine, I can feel it !!

bubba930 Michael Akai

Dirt Demon

Post by Dirt Demon »

Get better soon Joe!!!!! WE ALL MISS YA! Thank you Alicia for giving us an update.......... take care ;)

smoke fan

Post by smoke fan »

Glad to hear everything went well, Thanks for the update, prayers are with you guys for a speedy recovery!
Grant

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

Hey Joe, it's Monday morning, and I'm still holding you in my Prayers as well as in my Heart ! I know that it's still to early to tell but I'm hoping that your feeling some what better!!
Having been were you are right now, I know that it's a long road to full recovery, but keep in mind that the Worst is all over with, and the Future isn't that far away !!
Stay Calm and have Faith my Friend, we all can't wait to hear that your Home and feeling good once again.
My Prayers are still with you, rest easy, and think good thought's of walking with you Dear Wife, on a warm Summer Day!!!
Love ya Joe, Take Care !!

bubba930

clavender

Post by clavender »

Bubba930 id like to thank you for them kind words !!! Im no relation to joe or do I know him ,but I know that words like that will lift a person even in a situation like jow is in .... and its not just this one post ethere for that id just like to thank you...

bubba930

Post by bubba930 »

There's really no reason to Thank me for what I have writen to Joe and his Wife Alicia, we all have to come together and learn to Love one another, and to help one that need's help, were all of a kind though are colors may be different, our speach may be different, were all of one Lord, but some of us stray from the way we were taught, it's not hard to like someone even through our Forum's, we just have to learn to read over what we write to make sure no one's feeling's get hurt.
When I say that I'm Praying for someone even though I've never met them, I mean it, It's not unmanly to tell another man that you Love him, we must learn to Love one another so that we live in harmony and peace.
Back to Joe now, myself I can feel his Pain having had Six Back Sugeries myself,it's not a easy road to travel, a Double Lung Transplant, also a Neck Surgery that took the use of my Right Hand and Arm,many people Prayed for my, Prayers work, Joe is now recovering and we still need to keep him in Our Prayers for he'll need them for awhile, but he'll recover and get ack to his old self, but it will take time, we need more people like Joe and Alicia, their people that Care for us, Joe is a Artist with a Talent that not many have.
And this Forum is and has the Niceist peole on it.
So Clavender there is no need to thank me for my words, about careing for someone, I'm 74 years old, and I've been there and done that, I've learned a lot without much Schooling, as I joined the Marine Corps at the age of 16.
Now I just let my Heart do my Talking for me.
bubba930 Aka Mike Akai