usac on tv

Anything Goes, but Keep It Clean

Moderator: sigmaman

vern

usac on tv

Post by vern »

ever sence i have moved to the south i have seen a usac sprint car race does anyone know if there are on tv and if so what channel
you aint been racin less you got mud in your beer

dirtnonwingfan

Re: usac on tv

Post by dirtnonwingfan »

I have only seen them on TV once in the past few years, and that was when some of their cars could be seen sitting in the background in one of the televised Must-See-Racing TV shows. There are some webcasts, but that is all. Check IndianaOpenWheel.com for links to some of the webcasts. There is usually at least one per weekend, if not more. Some people also post highlights, and of course the best way is to check out JackSlash.com. Unfortunately, after working with USAC for at least two seasons and producing the award-winning DVDs "Follow the Corn" and "Follow the Corn II", he is not back with USAC. However, he has teamed up with Dean Mills to report on Indiana sprint car racing. Both of them have been doing excellent work for years. Many are really excited about what this partnership will bring.

Frank Daigh

mike_w

Re: usac on tv

Post by mike_w »

Webcasts are going to be the way to go. Some you get a great feed and others suck at times. :roll:

Living here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I have to fly somewhere to watch a sprint car racing in person. But on the web, I can punch in to a number of sites on a given weekend a catch live racing from anywhere. :mrgreen:
And with the time difference here they come on in the early afternoon which means I don't get a whole lot of work done in the office. :lol: :lol: :lol: