pictures of the cars

The place to discuss/check out everything HQR

Moderator: sigmaman

lou s

pictures of the cars

Post by lou s » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm

i see all the decals of the sprints on plattosplace and they look great but have no idea what the real cars looks like.does anyone have pics they can post to help us computer dumbys out..ive found pics of max d. car but i dont know what years im looking at.it would be great if someone could post the car pics with the list to help us guys out here in the u.s..thanks

Hursty

Re: pictures of the cars

Post by Hursty » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi ya Lou,
I usually put photos on the HQR facebook page, however I am looking into setting up a web page, I'm just struggling for time. I am working with Patto at the moment, Leon came up with a great idea to have the Sprintcar's on Pattosplace seperate to enable easier access of the sheets. Patto will be adding a Speedway page in the near future.
Hope to address some small issues and get things moving on. :)
Kind regards,
Hursty ~ HQR

Leon Coleman

Post by Leon Coleman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Hey Hursty, that Leon is really an ideas man...lol :D

I think it would be great to have the speedway link and the photos to suit. I will be happy to add any of my artwork with photos if we get to that stage.

I think collectively, we can get the "sprint graphix" pheonix to rise from the ashes.....

Geoff

Post by Geoff » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 am

You two boys are really onto something here , Great Stuff..... :)

Hursty

Post by Hursty » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

LOL Leon, one hell of an ideas man. (Why 4 do all your ideas create mere work for me??... LMAO!)
All good, I plan to start up a HQR web page and if Joe is happy, I'd like to call the decal section for Sprintcars "Sprint Graphix" Joe's decals, HQR and Leons decals will be headquartered from there. We will have links to other sites and most importantly, Patto who prints them, similar to the way Les had his site set up.
Always happy to include any contribution, people must be mindful that although I contribute artwork to the printer, I dont earn anything from the sales, so if you want to make money, this aint the deal for you.
I will add a reference page and of course note the contributors of anything submitted.
Its been a LONG time since I played with web pages, so I may call upon some expertise in setting something up. It'[ll all happen, just at a voluntary rate, I'm a broke speedway fan. If I had money, I'd be a sprintcar team owner........ (I used to race, hence i'm broke) LOL.
Anyway, thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

Hursty ~ HQR, incorporating Sprint Graphix and LQR ;)

Leon Coleman

Post by Leon Coleman » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Looking forward to helping out. Love creating more work for you HQR....

As you know HQR, It aint about the money for me either, just wanna get my stuff out there and contribute to what has become a pretty cool modelling community...I would like to get a good NSW representation in the sprint graphix world as we have the best drivers in the country.....I'm sure that last comment will ignite some debate.

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 am

I could probably snap any Sydney based cars out at the speedway for you Lou when the season starts ;) also heard Jason Meyers is coming over to run a few shows here in Sydney over the christmas period... hmmmmmmmm wonder if Schatz and Smoke are coming out again :lol:

Geoff

Post by Geoff » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 am

Robbie27 wrote:I could probably snap any Sydney based cars out at the speedway for you Lou when the season starts ;) also heard Jason Meyers is coming over to run a few shows here in Sydney over the christmas period... hmmmmmmmm wonder if Schatz and Smoke are coming out again :lol:
Schatz is coming , he has signed with Monte Motorsports ...

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

Not with Garry Rush though :lol: wonder why