Hauler photos

Post your Reference Pictures HERE.

Moderator: sigmaman

r32wa

Hauler photos

Post by r32wa »

Does any one have any images of Robbie Farr's East Coast Pipeline racing transporter trailer?
I have managed to pick one of these kits - http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/rvl/rvl07547.htm
and want to have a go at building it up along with the Farr car.

s29 sprintcar fan

Re: Hauler photos

Post by s29 sprintcar fan »

r32wa wrote:Does any one have any images of Robbie Farr's East Coast Pipeline racing transporter trailer?
I have managed to pick one of these kits - http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/rvl/rvl07547.htm
and want to have a go at building it up along with the Farr car.
go onto his facebook site there you will find stacks of great photo's, but his transporter has a different truck to that in your post, also if you are not aware HQR does a set of decals for one of Robbie's car available through Patto's place, they are not his most current livery but excellent looking all the same, i have to purchase a set myself to use on his twin seater that i am building, good luck hope this has been some help regards s29

r32wa

Post by r32wa »

I have the decals for the car from Pattos already thats what gave me the idea for the hauler, in regards to the truck - can't win them all.

r32wa

Post by r32wa »

Im also open to suggestions of any other haulers that might look sweet in 1/24 scale, never done a truck before and thought this might be a fun project. Ideally Id like one I can do a car with though.

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

r32wa wrote:Im also open to suggestions of any other haulers that might look sweet in 1/24 scale, never done a truck before and thought this might be a fun project. Ideally Id like one I can do a car with though.
James McFadden Transporter would make a great build ;) Decals are also available from PattosPlace .