2011 paint schemes 91

Post your Reference Pictures HERE.

Moderator: sigmaman

wwreplicas

2011 paint schemes 91

Post by wwreplicas »

PA Posse fans...check out cody's new look at http://www.kaseykahneracing.com/news/

Geoff

Re: 2011 paint schemes 91

Post by Geoff »

Nice, Neat and not to much bling as the old saying goes, Less is More, i really like it. ;)

Joe

Post by Joe »

That car is pure sexiness! I WILL do these decals!
Joe
Making your Sprint Car model dreams come true since 2004!
Facebook- ScaleSprints.com Twitter- @ScaleSprints

doverjohnny

Post by doverjohnny »

That is a HOT ride!!!

Geoff

Post by Geoff »

Glad to hear Joe.......Thanks.

Robbie27

Post by Robbie27 »

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I am a big fan of this kid after seeing him race at Sydney speedway this year!! I have nicknamed him Cody "crazy" Darrah!! after the superman efforts he performed in the racing out hear!! I watched him run off the track in one A main hit the outside tyre wall, spin twice and drive off and back on the track and resume the race :lol: the next one he flipped twice after the race was over landed on all 4 wheels and drove off back to the pits :lol: man he has B@##$ the size of an elephant this kid ;)

Hursty

Post by Hursty »

Robbie27 wrote:Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I am a big fan of this kid after seeing him race at Sydney speedway this year!! I have nicknamed him Cody "crazy" Darrah!! after the superman efforts he performed in the racing out hear!! I watched him run off the track in one A main hit the outside tyre wall, spin twice and drive off and back on the track and resume the race :lol: the next one he flipped twice after the race was over landed on all 4 wheels and drove off back to the pits :lol: man he has B@##$ the size of an elephant this kid ;)
LOL! Must admit, he impressed me at Avalon, he tagged the wall a few times and cut a tyre, he sure pushes the extreme.... nice kid too, he apologised for getting in the way of a photo I was taking, so we had a little chat. Nice kid for sure :)
Hursty HQR