Detailed sprint car photos/plans

Post your Reference Pictures HERE.

Moderator: sigmaman

wolf-leader

Detailed sprint car photos/plans

Post by wolf-leader »

Hello everyone.I am new to this website so bear with me if I am a little disoriented. :) I am a little frustrated with trying to find any and all detailed plans/photos of sprint cars.I'm building a 1/16th scale model and trying to find anything such as schematics for the brake lines,fuel lines and electrical items just to name a few,seems to be almost impossible!
I have alot of sprint car photos from the world of outlaw races but no detailed photos of where each of the brake lines go as well as the fuel lines.
I have even tried calling some of the race teams that I found on the WOW website, but to avail. :( So with this in mind,can any of you guys please help me in this dilemma?
Thank you

flying185

Re: Detailed sprint car photos/plans

Post by flying185 »

The engine refrence section listed under this topic has a bunch of great pictures in it. I also sometimes use an old issue of Scale Auto Enthusiast from the mid 1990's where they had an article called building a modern outlaw. They have a plumbing diagram in it. But each team builds their own cars so they are all slightly different so I think there is no right or wrong way to plumb and wire them.